Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
– Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
– Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
– Add and respond to comments.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Learn more about which Android permissions we request and why: https://support.google.com/docs/?p=permissions